Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Challenge #91 {A Sketch Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you!

No automatic alt text available. 


For my card, I decided to ink up some cute foxes from the SugarPea Designs Fall Fox stamp set! I made a simple birthday card and did some dry embossing to add some dimension and interest to my card.




The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! 
Come and join us! 


Anita Madden

Claire Broadwater

Kelly Lunceford

Kim Heggins


Lori Tecler


Nance Salkeld


Rachel Bergfeld


Vicki Finger


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!

1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Great cards for inspiration !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card and sketch, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch! My favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling! Such sweet images colored to perfection!😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, I just adore this card! Those little squirrels make me smile! Such beautiful coloring! I really love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great sketch, Lesley! And I love those sweet foxes on your card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)