Saturday, July 8, 2017

Day 2 of Verve's July Release Spotlight Hops

Welcome back to Day 2 of Verve's July Release Spotlight Hops!  The Verve Divas and special guests are back for another day of spotlighting our new release! Everything previewed this week will be available to order in the Verve online shop on Monday, July 10. And if you just can't wait, you can pre-order our July Release Collection at a 25% discount through July 9!



Today we're sharing our first projects featuring the Happiness Is stamp set and coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set and I fell in love with the awesome sentiments you can build with this set! I decided to create a lovey dovey card for my hubby! I will put a Tim Horton's gift card in the envelope with it...we love going on road trips and we always stop for coffee.


Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog today for the full hop list, a little more about our new products and all the prize info and deadlines!

Happiness IsHappiness in a Cup Die Set


Day 2 Hop List
1. Julee7. Teresa
2. Kathy (Guest)8. Maureen
3. Sheri (Guest)9. Betty
4. Wanda (Guest)10. Christyne
5. Charmaine11. Laurie
6. Marisa12. Lesley

42 comments:

  1. Great cups and lovely papers. The sentiment is wonderful!
    Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card today, love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment and the pop of turquoise in your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and I love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and enjoy your stops for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the sentiment and the stars on the cups! Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Love this sentiment ... my hubby would say it's so me!
    My coffee cups are definitely huge. Love this cute new set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card, Lesley! Love the layout and fun papers. Nothing better than a little coffee gift card tucked inside, too. I'm pretty sure Mark knows that's the way to my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wanna love this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this sweet card. The layering is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. This is a great sentiment even though I am not a coffee drinker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. Love the orange cups and a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lesley, I love your card. Its funny before I read your post I was thinking what a great Anniversary /birthday card for your spouse! I JUST made a birthday card for our son (his birthday is Mon. the 10th) and I am putting in a Timmie's card for him as well! Who wouldn't want that?
    A very nice card and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card! The blue colour pop is fantastic. Seems to make everything else stand out so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layering.
    Great sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun and sweet! Love the starry coffee cups.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you coloured the cups! Such a fun mix of colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your mix of sentiments on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that pop of color with the teal - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous layering and I love the embossing, as well. Great card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet sentiment and I like the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you combined the sentiment with the pop of red! Fantastic card! I am sure your dh will love it....and the gift card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card would be perfect for my husband. I'm always going to be second place to the coffee machine, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a fun creation - and how appropriate for a coffee gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderfull card, like the dspaper you have used in combination with the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lesley, this is such a pretty card! I love your combination of colors and papers, and the texture of the white embossed panel is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty. You make layering look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really adore this stamp set! Great card, Lesley :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great sentiment on your super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a sweet card! I love
    the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the way you stamped the word "and" in a different color, and your mixed patterns give this card such a playful look

    ReplyDelete
  33. tons of creativity and inspiration her, this quote is my favorite from the new release

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your knack for color combos and texture! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful new release - YAY! Fabulous card, love the starry cups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)