Monday, July 2, 2012

Merry Monday Sketch with a Twist!

This month is going to be a bit different for the Merry Monday Challenge!!!  I have decided to shut down my computer for a bit and to take a blogging vacation. I still want to encourage you to make 4 Christmas cards this month, so I am challenging you to use any of the past Merry Monday Sketches and create 4 cards this month. 
  1. Link up one per week OR MORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE!
  2. The linky will close on Sunday, July 29th at Noon.
  3. At the end of the month, I will choose 4 winners who will be Guest Designers at a future date.
  4. LeAnne and I are taking this week off.
The design team have each chosen their favourite past sketch...CLICK BELOW to view all of the past sketches!  Welcome to Hayley Kew, our Guest Designer this week!


7 comments:

  1. this will be fun!!!
    beautiful DT cards :)

    Lesley you have a wonderful month off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fun twist! Enjoy your blogging holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a relaxing time Lesley. This will give me time to go back to the beginning of your great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we all have to UNPLUG! Thanks for the sketch twist, and I hope you are enjoying your time with your family.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off, Lesley!! This is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a clever idea, and of course there are SO MANY gorgeous sketches from which to choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)